This is superceded by Paratools.
Software Developed at Southampton University (by OpCit Project)
project is to develope software for Reference Linking for
Open Archives. The work at
Southampton have been concentrated on:
- Reference processing:
- Extract reference strings from PDF, TeX, and LaTeX documents.
- Extract metadata (e.g. author name(s), journal title, ...) from
the reference strings;
- Citation and usage analysis of large-scale open archives:
- Creation of citation database;
- Citation database applications (e.g.
- Export citation data (i.e. becomes an
OAI data provider);